20 Feb Dow Chemical & General Steel Industries – Worker Appreciation Lunch 3/7/18
Former workers and surviving family members are invited to join Atomic Resource Coalition (ARC) for a worker appreciation lunch.
When: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 @ 1pm
Where: Jerry’s Cafeteria – 1920 Edison Ave, Granite City, IL 62040
Questions? Contact us at 844-686-8355
ARC is a non-profit organization that assists individuals in filing for benefits under the Department of Labor’s Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act (EEOICPA).
As a non-profit organization, ARC provides all services at NO-COST whatsoever.
Services ARC provides include:
- Help file new or refile denied EEOICPA claims
- Help gather supporting evidence for a claim & examine DOL correspondence
- Provide guidance to gather work history & medical records
- Provide guidance to add additional approved illnesses to your DOL medical benefits card
- Direct qualifying individuals for reimbursement of medical expenses & wage loss
- Provide reminders for free medical screenings and/or impairment ratings
- Deliver new updates about the EEOICPA