07 May Did you or someone you know work for the Kansas City Honeywell Plant?

Join Atomic Resource Coalition for an informational meeting regarding the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act (“EEOICPA”) and a FREE showing of HBO’s documentary, Atomic Homefront. Kansas City Honeywell Plant workers and surviving family members may qualify for compensation up to $400,000 and/or no cost medical benefits.

Thursday, June 14 @ 2PM

IBEW Local Union 124

301 E. 103rd Terrace

Kansas City, MO 64114

As a non-profit organization, all of ARC’s services are provided at NO COST.

For more information or claim assistance over the phone, contact us at 844-686-8355.

What can ARC do for me?

  • Help file new/refile denied EEOICPA claims
  • Help gather medical and employment records for claims
  • Provide medical screening and/or impairment rating reminders
  • Provide guidance for medical expense and wage loss reimbursement
  • Deliver updates about the EEOICPA


Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act

Part B of the Act covers those who worked for the Department of Energy, an Atomic Weapons Employer or Beryllium Vendor, with radiation-induced cancers, beryllium disease or silicosis.

  • Worker – Medical benefits for covered condition and payment of $150,000
  • Survivor – Payment of $150,000

Part E of the Act covers Department of Energy contractor or subcontractor workers for occupationally induced illnesses caused by toxic substances.

  • Worker – Medical benefits for covered condition and impairment payment up to $250,000
  • Survivor – Base compensation of $125,000 to $175,000 (dependent on wage loss)
  • Barbara Bartlett
    Posted at 22:38h, 25 May Reply

    My father worked there n died of liver cancer in 2014. We went thru this n they assign a percentage to certain things. Then u have to meet the percentage they say you need. He missed it be less than .05%,. $150,000 for survivor would of been nice. Dying of liver cancer was painful for him.

    • Atomic Resource Coalition
      Posted at 11:35h, 03 July Reply
      • Sydney Ehmke
        Posted at 11:38h, 03 July Reply

        Hi Barbara,

        We are terribly sorry to hear about your father. As you mentioned, your family is eligible to file for survivor benefits. Our non-profit specializes in refiling denied EEOICPA claims and we would happy to help you refile. Do you have a good number for us to contact you at?

        Our office number is 844-686-8355.

  • Sandra Lynne Ferraccio
    Posted at 21:00h, 28 May Reply

    My mother was a secretary when it was Bendix, around 1954-1974? Would she have been affected? She recently oassed of alzheimers and breast cancer

  • Paula Sue Welcher
    Posted at 20:23h, 29 May Reply

    Diagnosed with Metastatic Breast cancer Stage 4. Listed on the compassionate disease list for Social Security. Decembet 2017.

  • Sandra Emery
    Posted at 19:06h, 31 May Reply

    My husband worked there. He has passed away. : Ricky Lynn Emery

  • Sharon Dawn
    Posted at 05:37h, 01 June Reply

    I worked there for 11 years. I now am going thru leukemia!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I saw a lot of chemicals out in the plant. I was EVERYWHERE by working in document control.

  • Earl J Geivett
    Posted at 08:40h, 01 June Reply

    Called friends and family that will be concerned

  • David w. Lockard
    Posted at 13:41h, 02 June Reply

    Does copd qualify ?

    • Sydney Ehmke
      Posted at 11:42h, 03 July Reply

      Hi David,

      Yes. COPD does qualify under the EEOICPA program. We would be more than happy to assist you in getting the claim process started.

  • evelyn
    Posted at 13:31h, 03 June Reply

    What about all the cancer victims of 64131?

  • Keren Batiz-Colon
    Posted at 20:19h, 03 June Reply

    What about the people that lives in this area that have been affected? There are a lot of sick people around here.

    • Sydney Ehmke
      Posted at 11:41h, 03 July Reply

      Hi Keren,

      Unfortunately, the DOL’s program does not cover residents. However, we suggest getting in contact with your state representatives to see what can be done in the Kansas City area.

Post A Comment