05 Apr Did you or someone you know work at Portsmouth GDP, Mound, Fernald or GE Evendale?
Join Atomic Resource Coalition for an informational meeting regarding the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act (“EEOICPA”) and a FREE showing of HBO’s documentary, Atomic Homefront. Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant, Mound, Fernald and GE Evendale workers and surviving family members may qualify for compensation up to $400,000 and/or no cost medical benefits.
April 23 @ 2PM Holiday Inn Portsmouth: 711 2nd St, Portsmouth, OH 45662
April 24 @ 2PM Delco Park Meeting Place: 1707 Delco Park Dr, Kettering, OH 45420
April 25 @ 2PM Crosby Township Community Center: 8910 Willey Rd, Harrison, OH 45030
What can ARC do for me?
- Help file new/refile denied EEOICPA claims
- Help gather medical and employment records
- Provide medical screening and/or impairment rating reminders
- Provide guidance for medical expense and wage loss reimbursement
- Identify physicians/specialists that provide care for DOL approved conditions
- Deliver updates about the EEOICPA
As a non-profit organization, all of ARC’s services are provided at NO COST. For more information, contact us at 844-686-8355.