07 Mar “Atomic Homefront” Showing – FREE: Idaho Falls, ID 3/27/18
When: Tuesday, March 27 @ 1pm
Where: Idaho Falls Activity Center – 1575 N Skyline Dr, Idaho Falls, ID 83402
About: “In 1942, the U.S. government chose downtown St. Louis as a processing center of uranium for the first atomic bombs. Over the next 25 years, the radioactive waste from this processing center was moved to sites throughout the city’s northern and western suburbs and eventually dumped into the West Lake Landfill in North St. Louis County. But until recently, many residents living near the landfill were unaware the waste had become a ticking time bomb.” – HBO
Further Details: Idaho National Lab Workers & Survivors – Film followed by EEOICPA claim assistance with Atomic Resource Coalition.
What can ARC do for me?
- Help file new / refile denied EEOICPA claims
- Help gather medical and employment records
- Provide medical screening and / or impairment rating reminders
- Provide guidance for medical expense and wage loss reimbursement
- Identify physicians / specialists that provide care for DOL approved conditions
- Deliver updates about the EEOICPA
As a non-profit organization, all of ARC’s services are provided at NO COST.